Вакансії в Представництво «Макміллан Паблішерз Ед’юкейшн»
Macmillan Education is one of the world's leading publishers of English language teaching and school curriculum materials, with 170 years of publishing experience. Operating in over 120 countries worldwide, we work closely with the students, teachers, institutions and educational authorities offering top quality school materials in print, digital and online formats to suit the learning needs.
With a number of new projects opening up, we are currently looking for candidates (3 representatives) to take the position of
Location: Kyiv, Lviv, Kharkiv
The successful candidate will be directly involved in maximizing the promotion of Macmillan ELT list in Ukraine.
What will be your main responsibilities?
• To organize, carry out and report on an extensive programme of visits to all types of schools and distribution partners in the territory.
• To maintain regular contact with official educational institutions in the country.
• To supply the relevant market feedback coming from the visits and contacts.
• To organize, attend and report on relevant exhibitions, seminars and conferences in the territory.
• To give such seminars personally where appropriate.
• To update the customer database regularly and accurately.
• To assist all the marketing and publishing projects as requested by the supervisor.
• To handle all queries and correspondence received from educational institutions and teachers in the territory.
• To assist in any other promotional work as required by the supervisors in the territory.
What qualifications should you have?
• fluency in English is a must,
• experience in ELT, university degree, in education would be an asset,
• sales experience will be an asset,
• excellent organisational skills
• good communication and interpersonal skills,
• reliability for keeping deadlines,
• initiative, creativity,
• ability to travel (driving license is a must).
What do we offer?
• full time employment with a work contract,
• opportunity to work in an international environment,
• all necessary working tools,
• friendly working environment with excellent atmosphere.
Our team consists of dynamic, driven individuals who value sharing their efforts for achieving greater success.
If you want to join us, please send your CV and motivation letter in English to email@example.com writing “ELT Consultant KYIV” as the subject of your message.
We are waiting for the applications until 25 January 2019.
We reserve the right to contact only selected candidates.
All information provided will be treated strictly confidential and not shared with third parties.